Despite having very subtle seasonal changes, Floridians take it upon themselves to experience a fall in full colors. It might not be conventional, but hey, we have to give ourselves some credit for trying so hard to embrace our unique “fall”-even if it’s slightly untraditional.
Here are some Fall Feelings here in Florida…
1. Pumpkin Spice is everywhere! Even though it might have to be iced…
2. There’s always that one really “cold” day that calls for you to break out your favorite sweater or pair of boots.
3. In order to fully embrace fall, you will go out of your way to convince yourself that it is really the holiday season…despite it being 20 degrees warmer.
4. You’re the master of pairing a fall scarf with a pair of shorts and making it look somewhat reasonable.
5. When you went trick or treating as a kid, people could actually tell what your costume was, because you didn’t have to wear a puffy jacket on top like the kids up north.
6. When the first (and most likely only) big, cold front comes, you go shopping for clothes you probably won’t even need to use until the next cold front comes the following year.
7. You check your weather app to find any days with an average below 70 when planning fall functions and activities.
8. You can NEVER dress right for the entire day, so outfit changes are both welcomed and necessary.